Last updated: 8/7/2023
Thank you for being a part of the Syracuse Executives Association. We value our relationship with you and strive to meet your expectations. The following refund policy applies to all memberships, products, and services purchased through our organization.
- New Memberships: If you are a new member and wish to cancel your membership, you must do so prior to your starting date with Syracuse Execs. Application fees are non-refundable.
- Renewing Memberships: Renewed memberships are non-refundable.
- Event and Program Refunds
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel your registration for an event or program, please contact us at least 10-12 business days prior to the event date for a full refund minus any applicable transaction fees.
- No Shows: No refunds will be given for no-shows.
- Transaction Fees
As noted in our Payment Disclaimer, transaction fees charged by payment processors such as Heartland and HyFin are non-refundable.
- How to Request a Refund
Please contact Linda at (315) 727-9542, or Jen at (315) 992-4028, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund request. Include your name, contact information, and details of the purchase.
- Changes to This Refund Policy
We reserve the right to amend this refund policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website.