At Galaxy Media, attracting attention is our specialty! We know that consumers have changed the way that they absorb brand messages- and we know what it takes to get their attention. Did you know that 93% of Americans still listen to radio every week? Frequency is key when you’re looking to reach consumers- and Galaxy can help!
Galaxy Media is locally owned and operated, and CNY is our home! When you are listening to our stations, you’ll hear LIVE voices right from our studios in Armory Square.
We also have a production studio right at our office within Armory Square (with free parking) and a team that can help you put together creative campaigns to ensure you are heard and noticed.
What stations are we in Syracuse?
- TK99- We’ve got all of your favorite classic rock hits on this station- plus you’ll be fully entertained by Gomez and Lisa in the morning! TK99 is also the home of SU Athletics and the NY Yankees, so you will hear all the games as you travel around town!
- 100.9 KROCK- If you have tuned in during the morning drive, you have probably experienced some laughs with Josh and Cody from “The Show”.
- Sunny102- We love our Hall of Famer, Rick Gary, on Sunny102! This classic hits stations is the perfect “listen at work” station.
- ESPN Radio- do you love listening to sports talk? Do yourself a favor and tune in to Brent Axe in the afternoon—he is always full of energy for your ride home!
- ‘Cuse Sports Talk- did you know Galaxy has a streaming TV station with Syracuse University? Check out Twitch.tv/cusesportstalk
Galaxy also produces some really great events in the community!
- Taste of Syracuse
- Wine and Chocolate Festival
- Bacon Festival
- Jamesville Balloon Festival
- LEON Festival
- Moonlight Movie Series
- Canine Carnival
- Halloween at the Park
- Lights on the Lake
- Skates in the City
Over our thirty-two-year history, we’ve evolved from strictly a radio outfit into a multi-dimensional media brand that seamlessly merges our local offerings with our digital audio and video production, large-scale events, and sports marketing division to create impactful and highly targeted marketing campaigns for businesses of all sizes.
Read the full presentation from Galaxy Media Partners, here.